After the 3rd edition of the Paris Art and Movie Awards took place on the top of the Champs Elysées in Paris, right next to the Arc de Triomphe, it seemed it was time to take a new step forward and to create the Hollywood Art and Movie Awards.
The Hollywood Art and Movie Awards is the new generation festival in Los Angeles. With thousands of festivals on many platforms, today as a filmmaker you are looking to the festival that will really bring you something that others don’t.
Our mission at the HAMA is to go further than giving you an award.
Box Office for the screenings : HERE.
Box Offie for the panel in Long Beach : HERE.
Program of the Festival : HERE.
➫ WINNERS WILL GET
– a sale representation agreement to sell your feature film internationally *
– a licence agreement to have your short film distributed *
– tips to get your film distributed
– a strategic feedback regarding your film for commercial use
– creation of your film profile on Imdb
– many discounts will be granted to other rewarding festivals, each one taylor-made for the category you submit to.
* Please see conditions on Rules and Regulations on FilmFreeway.
Both festival act as brother-events, with effective connexions that will allow filmmakers from Los Angeles to enjoy a safe festival event in Paris, and filmmakers from Paris to make the jump to the City of Angels with their film.
Each festival has its own programming team and its own Judges. But they operate as a stepping stone to one another. For example the Hollywood Art and Movie Awards short film winners (International and French) will be granted a 100% free submission to the Paris Art and Movie Awards.
You can submit to the Hollywood Art and Movie Awards starting on September 1st, 2017, on FilmFreeway.
FOR ALL SUBMITTERS
A free pass to the Hollywood Art and Movie Awards, and to the Paris Art and Movie Awards.
AWARD LIST :
Best feature film
Best short film
Best French short
Best music Video
Best animated short
Best student short
Best still photography (art)
Best feature script
Best short script
For more on this :