~2021 PROGRAM ~
Updated July 1st, 2021.
First Press Release here.
MOVIES already confirmed include:
- THE ENORMITY OF LIFE, narrative feature directed by Eric Swinderman, starring Breckin Meyer, Emily Kinney, Giselle Eisenberg. European Premiere
- DIRECTED BY, documentary feature directed by Steven Race about the 2000 Oscars
- SHOWING UP, documentary feature directed by Riad Galayini and James Morrison
- STRANGE NOSTALGIA and MASK OF EEVIL APPARITION, short films directed by Alex Proyas
- LAST TOUCH, short film directed and starring Melissa Mars
NETWORKING EVENT AND PANELS will include:
- directors roundtable with Alex Proyas, Nick Powell, Eric Swinderman -TBC
- composers talk with Emmy Award Winner John Lunn
- editors talk with Eddie Award winners Michele Tesoro and Cindy Mollo
- actresses panel with Fola Evans-Akingbola, Hayley Pace and Eline Powell
- a new edition of the “French Connection”, our signature series roundtable with French Filmmakers
- dozens of QnAs with filmmakers
- a discussion around the casting process with actor and director James Morrison
OUR EVENTS will include:
- our signature Award Ceremony closing show, hosted by Chloé Malaisé and Festival director Matt Beurois
- NEW FORMAT: an announcement show to reveal the complete 2021 official selection
- NEW FORMAT: a pre-show with networking and various segments, hosted by Flobo Boyce
- a poetry in movement creation by HAMA Alumni Alayna Jennings, piece created exclusively for the PAMA
- a curated digital art exhibition
OUR PROMO PARTNERSHIPS this year will include:
- a special episode of THE BLUFF COUNCIL discussing short films in competition
- gift prizes from CINEMATIC ALPHA
- a double page interview with Student Alumni in French magazine DEMAIN
- a special PAMA multi-pages publication in French magazine DEMAIN in the fall
- special options for selected artists to promote their films in the US and French press
More to be announced.
We are accepting submissions through July 31.
We encourage you to submit as soon as possible, but rest assured all submissions are carefully and respectfully reviewed.
~2021 TRAILERS ~